Have questions about your subscription? Look no further.
How Nicorette Subscriptions Work:
Subscribe and save 10% on your first order and 5% on every order after that!
Your first box ships immediately. Free shipping on all auto-ship orders. Set your quit journey to auto-pilot. Automatic delivery means you'll stay stocked on all the products that help relieve nicotine withdrawal. Combined with a behavioral support plan, our subscription plan can help you quit smoking for good!
No commitment. Skipping or canceling shipments is easy. You’re in control. Get started with auto-shipments.
- Build your subscription order. Subscribe to the products you want. Nicorette gum, Nicorette lozenge and Nicorette mini lozenge offer ways to relieve cravings while controlling your nicotine intake. Choose your preferred form: gum or lozenge.
- Customize your order. Choose your flavor, strength, and quantities for your reoccurring shipments. Both gum and lozenge product forms are available for auto-ship in multiple flavors and count sizes.
- Choose your delivery cadence. Everyone’s quit journey is different. What does yours look like? Your Nicorette orders can arrive to you at varying 4 week intervals. Adjust, pause, or cancel your shipment at any time. For more information, see dosage guidelines.
- Enjoy the savings. You’ll receive an email reminder 3 days before every shipping date. You can always change flavors, nicotine strengths, quantities, or move the delivery date.
Why choose a Nicorette subscription for your quit journey?
- More Craving Relief. Automatic delivery means you'll stay stocked on all the products that help relieve nicotine withdrawal. Combined with a behavioral support plan, they can help you quit smoking for good.
- More Savings. Save 10% on every order and get access to our best deals.
- More Control. Adjust, pause, or cancel your subscription at any time.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. We're confident you'll love Nicorette’s auto-ship but if you don't, let us know and we'll reimburse you.
- Scientifically Proven.
If you have signed up to participate in our Auto-Ship program, you agree and understand that you have opted into a subscription which will automatically renew until cancelled by you. If you do not wish to continue your subscription, you may cancel at any time in accordance with the cancellation policy set forth herein.
Subscriptions will renew automatically at predetermined cadence you selected upon registering. If you wish to cancel your subscription and not be billed, then you agree that you must cancel your subscription no later than 3 calendar days before the billing renewal date by logging into your Nicorette Account on nicorrette.com, navigate to My Subscriptions and select the cancel option on the bottom left of your subscription overview page. Cancellations received less than 3 calendar days prior to the next scheduled payment will take effect in the following auto-ship period.
In order for your reoccurring orders to be fulfilled in an expeditious manner, you must provide current, complete, and accurate information within your billing account. You are responsible for ensuring this information is correct and updated to keep your billing account current, complete, and accurate (such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date). Changes to this information can be supported by contacting Customer Service (email@example.com).
We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue the supply of the Product to any user at any time at Our sole discretion.
FAQ Subscription Focused Questions:
Do you offer subscriptions? We are so glad you asked. We’re offering ongoing subscriptions for customers who aspire to stay stocked on all the products that help relieve nicotine withdrawal throughout their Quit journey.
- How do I edit my subscription? Log into your Nicorette account and once logged in, navigate to My Subscriptions within My Account. Click “Edit” on your active subscription. Here, you can add products, swap products, change the frequency, change the delivery date, skip shipments and more!
- How do I update my subscription preferences/ account information? You’ll receive an email reminder seven days before every shipping date. To update your subscription, just click on the unique link provided in your confirmation email to access your Nicorette subscription account. There you can update your subscription, credit card info, billing information, and even skip a delivery.
- How do I add a promo code to my subscription? At this time you cannot add promo codes to a subscription as subscriptions come with a 5% discount on the product.
Terms and Conditions
When you register for a Nicorette product subscription, you expressly acknowledge and agree that (a) Nicorette (or our third-party payment processor) is authorized to charge you on a regular cadence (determined by you) for your Nicorette subscription (in addition to any applicable taxes and other charges) for as long as your Nicorette subscription continues, (b) the amount you are charged and the flavor, strength, and serving count of Nicorette received at each shipment may vary depending on the preferences you select, and (c) your Nicorette subscription is continuous until you cancel it or we suspend or stop providing access to the sites or applicable products in accordance with these terms. You may skip your order as often as you'd like by managing your delivery schedule located on your Subscription Overview page. For more information about our pricing and billing policies related to auto-ship subscriptions, please visit the pricing page on our website and our FAQs.
You may cancel your subscription online at any time by Log into your Nicorette account, navigating to My Subscriptions within My Account and clicking “Cancel Subscription” on your active subscription. You can also submit a cancellation by contacting customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any Nicorette order(s) where the status has shifted to “processing” or “shipped” on your subscription page, however, cannot be cancelled. You will be responsible for all charges (including any applicable taxes and other charges) incurred with respect to any order identified as "processing" or "shipped" prior to the cancellation of your Nicorette subscription. A cancellation request submitted when the current status of a Nicorette order(s) is “processing” or “shipped” will instead take effect on the next order.
In the event you cancel your Nicorette Subscription, please note that we may still send you promotional communications about Nicorette, unless you opt out of receiving those communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided therein.