Triple your chances of success when quitting smoking with Nicorette® Lozenge – the nicotine lozenge that dissolves in your mouth, releasing therapeutic nicotine to help beat nicotine cravings wherever and whenever they strike. Specifically formulated to provide fast craving relief and curb withdrawal symptoms, Nicorette® Lozenge comes in a delicious mint flavor that helps keep your quit on track.
Nicorette® Lozenge provides discreet, over-the-counter craving relief in the form of a great-tasting nicotine lozenge – ideal if you prefer not to chew and need to fight cravings whenever they occur. Simply pop into your mouth and let the great-tasting Nicorette® Lozenge put you back in control of your quit.
When used alongside a wider support program to aid quitting, Nicorette® Lozenge helps you gradually reduce your dependence on nicotine. For best results, use great-tasting Nicorette® Lozenge as part of a 12-week program that includes behavioral support.
Find out more about how Nicorette® works.
Great Taste. Lasting Results.
Triple Your Chances of Quitting
Taking at least nine Nicorette® 4mg lozenges a day can triple your chances of quitting smoking*. By dissolving slowly, Nicorette® Lozenge releases a therapeutic dose of nicotine that helps combat cigarette cravings wherever and whenever they strike.
Discreet and Convenient
Now you can tackle nicotine withdrawal symptoms whenever they occur – discreetly, conveniently and without any hassle. Simply place a Nicorette® Lozenge into your mouth to enjoy a fresh burst of mint flavor and a measured dose of therapeutic nicotine that can stop cravings in their tracks.
Lasting Relief When Symptoms Strike
Nicorette® Lozenge can simply be popped into your mouth and left to slowly dissolve over 30 minutes to provide lasting relief from cravings.
Why Use Nicorette® Lozenge?
Choose Nicorette® Lozenge if you:
- Want an effective, over-the-counter quit aid
- Want to tackle cravings no matter where or when they strike
- Want to enjoy a fresh burst of mint flavor
- Want a practically unnoticeable quit aid that can be used at any time
- Prefer not to or cannot chew gum
- Want to be in control of your nicotine intake
How to Use Nicorette® Lozenge
Nicorette® Lozenge comes in two strengths – Nicorette® Lozenge 2mg and Nicorette® Lozenge 4mg. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use the 4mg strength. If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use the 2mg strength. Discover how to use Nicorette® Lozenges.
Nicorette® Lozenge Directions for Use
- Do not use more than 1 lozenge at a time or continuously use one after another.
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours or more than 20 lozenges per day.
- Use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks.
- Don't eat or drink 15 minutes before, or while, using Nicorette® Lozenge.
- Stop using Nicorette® Lozenge after the full 12 weeks.
How to use Nicorette® Lozenge
- Place the lozenge in your mouth, occasionally moving it from side to side.
- Allow it to slowly dissolve (about 20-30 minutes) and try to minimize swallowing.
- Do not chew or swallow the lozenge.
Where to buy?
Purchase Nicorette® Lozenges and other Nicorette® products online.
*4mg only vs placebo. When using 9 or more lozenges per day. GSK clinical study 4mg vs placebo. Follow label for proper dosing.;