How to use Nicorette Lozenge.
Nicorette® Lozenge and mini Lozenge offer a quick and discreet way to overcome cigarette cravings.
Follow the directions below to get the most out of every lozenge.
Choose a quit date and start using your Nicorette Lozenge on that date.
Place the lozenge in your mouth, occasionally moving it side to side.
- Allow it to slowly dissolve (about 20-30 minutes) and try to minimize swallowing
- Do not chew or swallow the lozenge
- Do not use more than 1 lozenge at a time or continuously use 1 after another
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours or more than 20 lozenges per day
Use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks.
Don't eat or drink 15 minutes before or while you're using Nicorette Lozenge.
Stop using Nicorette Lozenge after the full 12 weeks.
- If you still feel the need to use the lozenges for a longer period, talk to your healthcare provider
- Refer to product labeling for complete directions of use and other information