How to use Nicorette® Gum.
When used properly, Nicorette Gum can help you quit smoking.
Follow the directions below to get the most out of every piece.*
Choose a quit date and start using Nicorette Gum on that date.
Be sure to use at least 9 pieces of Nicorette a day for the first 6 weeks of your quit.
Don’t eat or drink 15 minutes before or while you’re chewing Nicorette.
Stay with the full 12
How to chew Nicorette Gum.
Use the “chew and park” method:
- Chew Nicorette Gum slowly until you can taste the nicotine or feel a tingling sensation in your mouth.
- Stop chewing and park the piece of Nicorette between your cheek and gums.
- After about a minute, when the tingling is almost gone, start chewing again.
- Repeat this process until the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes).
- If you experience strong or frequent cravings, you can chew
a secondpiece of nicotine gum within the hour.
*Please refer to drug facts for complete directions for use.
**Based on the average of $6.00 a pack. Does not include the cost of nicotine replacement therapy.